Parenting is not at all an easy thing but proper parenting is must. Following are six tips to be a good parent:
1. In case of infants that had been circumcised, redness, having swelling, tenderness, pus or bleeding on the area of circumcision will require an immediate concentration of a doctor.
2. Vomiting often, particularly if the color is green or there is blood present necessitates the doctor's attention. So is an unstable or abnormal body temperature. The inhalation of your baby that is quicker than sixty times per minute is not normal and will have to be checked by a doctor.
3. Wheezing, thrush and coughing, poor eating, lethargy or complete refusal to eat or feed and unnecessary tetchiness are signs that something is erroneous with your baby. It would be safer to get the doctor's expert suggestion on what next to do.
4. Steady constipation, no bowel movement by thirty six hours and diarrhea are all reasons for getting instant doctor's attention. So is the swift change in the bowel movement, which comes with poor irritability an eating.
5.The stoppage to urinate 6 to 8 hours subsequent to urination or just the embarrassment in doing so after circumcision is also cause for worry and needs consultation with a doctor.
6. Babies might prove to be rather curious. Unnecessary to say, electrical sockets must have safety covers to evade electrocution which might easily be fatal. This might occur if your infant pushes his fingers to the sockets. Gates must be installed at the top and bottom of your stairs to avert your kid from falling.